• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia 1660 Super x Nvidia 3060

Associate
Hi guys
I've been trying to find info about the new Nvidia 3060 but so far I couldn't put together a good opinion. I've noticed that Nvidia 3060 have been scored as mid-range GPU just like the 1660 super.

Is there a big difference between them? Will it be worth to pay ~ £300 on either of them?

Associate
OP
There are lots of benchmarks online. 3060Ti beats 2080 Super at 4K, so in a different league to 1660 Super.

I've seen those benchmarks about the 3060ti but I was after the 3060 (I understood why I can find it, because Nvidia is stating on their website that it will be available late February )

Soldato
I've seen those benchmarks about the 3060ti but I was after the 3060 (I understood why I can find it, because Nvidia is stating on their website that it will be available late February )
Ah, ok. Yes I believe its out then might be worth hanging on for it, just be quick on release day.

Back
Top Bottom