• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia announce RTX Super card Founders Edition Pricing

OcUK Staff
There is quite a large range now listed on OcUK, MSI cards were added this morning.

Also Asus have agreed to hold the £379 and £475 launch MSRP for a whole month on their EVO OC cards which simply makes their card best choice out of all brands for following reasons:
- trade in programme
- advanced RMA service with OcUK
- 3yr warranty
- fastest clocks of any MSRP card

Asus totally owned 2060 and 2070 Supers in my opinion as the minimalist design of EVO cards makes them real nice and the cooler looks very capable and they have backplates too. :)

Associate
There is quite a large range now listed on OcUK, MSI cards were added this morning.

Also Asus have agreed to hold the £379 and £475 launch MSRP for a whole month on their EVO OC cards which simply makes their card best choice out of all brands for following reasons:
- trade in programme
- advanced RMA service with OcUK
- 3yr warranty
- fastest clocks of any MSRP card

Asus totally owned 2060 and 2070 Supers in my opinion as the minimalist design of EVO cards makes them real nice and the cooler looks very capable and they have backplates too. :)

I am thinking of changing my choice from Zotac 5yr warranty to the Asus 2070 S, because of what Gibbo has just said.
No non OC Asus are doing for Super, so we are getting the OC version at the lower cost - which is huge value.

I hope I have enough time at 2pm to get my order in.

OcUK Staff
I am thinking of changing my choice from Zotac 5yr warranty to the Asus 2070 S, because of what Gibbo has just said.
No non OC Asus are doing for Super, so we are getting the OC version at the lower cost - which is huge value.

I hope I have enough time at 2pm to get my order in.

There is no stock but of course pre orders are dealt with first come first served and first batch of cards due this week is just ten units but it’s similar across all brands the stock is super tight no pun intended ;)

Associate
There is no stock but of course pre orders are dealt with first come first served and first batch of cards due this week is just ten units but it’s similar across all brands the stock is super tight no pun intended ;)

Okay. I will keep trying at 2pm.
Got a few choices of brands.
I have a chunky order lined up.

Back
Top Bottom