** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti LAUNCH - BIGGEST RANGE IN THE UK!!! **

Associate
All the same, only differences are warranties, like Zotac is 5yr and EVGA allows cooler removal, step up programme etc.
Cheers Gibbo, that's really good of EVGA to allow cooler removal. Feels like I've been living under a rock with those warranties.

Associate
Only after a reference board founders etc as it will be going under water which card is likely to come into stock first as currently machine is stripped waiting on a replacement cpu from ocuk, so have a couple of weeks.

Soldato
Cheers Gibbo, that's really good of EVGA to allow cooler removal. Feels like I've been living under a rock with those warranties.
AFAIK MSI allow cooler removal too. As long as in the process you do not damage the cooler or PCB/Core when removing and attaching your own cooling device. I would say same about Zotac seen as they do not have any warranty stickers on any screws. So seems logical that they have same stance as MSI. Just if anything happens you need to place original cooler back on the card whilst not damaging anything again. Don't take my word for it with Zotac though. Just be careful is all.

Back
Top Bottom