• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Hello, does anybody know how overclockers have organised the queue system as I’m number 438 in the queue for an Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC but does that mean that I’m 438th in line for the specific GPU I ordered or does the queue include all Asus graphics cards?
No its the specific model you've ordered unfortunately

Associate
And still no news about the first delivery of Inno iChill cards as yet, probabably because no one at OCUK are chasing them for deliveries and Inno only seem to want to supply crypto. Perhaps I should have ordered an Asus Tuf non OC !

Associate
I've been in position 8 on the Inno3d X2 3080 for almost a month. So that means im in the top 10 to be shipped from the update from the 11th from Gibbo that were due in "10 days", However still hasn't been shipped? Would be nice to let us know that they've been delayed and will be expecting them at *Inset date here*
I'm doubting these cards even exist, you cant find 1 review for this card anywhere online.
I'm 21! You'll get yours when the batch arrives at least which will - surely - be due imminently. God speed

Associate
Im gonna assume when they put an order in for X amount they get allocated Y amount so you put in a larger order than what you actually want and they arent gonna se
Hello, does anybody know how overclockers have organised the queue system as I’m number 438 in the queue for an Asus Rog Strix RTX 3080 OC but does that mean that I’m 438th in line for the specific GPU I ordered or does the queue include all Asus graphics cards?
I just don't have the heart to tell him fam! :D:D

Associate
im wondering and and not wanting to add more doom and gloom but with the AMD cards out, board partners now have to divide their efforts making not only making thier boards for the 3000 series, but now have to make their boards for board for AMDs 6000s series gpu chips too?

Associate
im wondering and and not wanting to add more doom and gloom but with the AMD cards out, board partners now have to divide their efforts making not only making thier boards for the 3000 series, but now have to make their boards for board for AMDs 6000s series gpu chips too?

Not really as most AMD chips will go to their exclusive partners not those that also do Nvidia. Saw an article on it a couple of days ago somewhere, Sapphire, Power Colour, XFX etc will get majority.

Associate
We have also shipped 189pc of 5950X to date, we have another just shy of 100 units due next week and only have 205 orders outstanding on those.
So by end of next week we would have shipped nearly 300 units of 5950X, quite a large numbers compared to competitors, some competitors have still had zero stock.

5800X we shipped 186 units so far and 145 units of 5600X, we are still waiting for updates on shipments for these parts.

Can anyone clear up why @Gibbo is able to give meaningful information in other threads but not this one or any 30x0 thread?

Back
Top Bottom