• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
ASUS TUF non-OC 1005 down to 913, might get it for Christmas
I've had no update, so no movement at the front. This has to be entirely from cancellations.

Edit: update came through literally as I hit post. Still at #3, so yes almost 100 cancellations in the top 1000.

Associate
Got an update from 154 to 152....Aorus Master

Starting to serious debate if I should skip this gen and just wait for either AMD or the 4080 in 2 years. I'm rocking a 2089 anyway so probably the more sensible option if I'm honest.

Associate
Went from 84 to 81 in the queue for the XC3 Black today and I would like to unequivocally say that it was not from doing three murders.

That anyone can prove. ;)

Associate
Just received an email from OCUK, thought my time was up thought this is my moment big massive inno3d shipment has come in. Being 3rd in the line ive done this the end is near. They tell us that the line status emails are only when movement of the cards come in.

You are still no3 in the line for this card!

Jeeeeeeeeez

Associate
STRANGE I JUMPED 62 PLACES You are currently in queue position 710. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position. Not complaining :D again come on people keep up the good work lol

From what I can tell they are cancellations! If more people wanna follow suit I certainly wont be complaining if they do

Back
Top Bottom