• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just cancelled my Auros Master so anyone in that queue will drop by one.

Managed to get one from the main competitor due to an issue I'd had.

Arrives tomorrow! Can update with pics if anyone cares.
Probably best to share pics in the owners thread, here it'd be like throwing out a bucket of chum :D

Soldato
Strange the things people type whilst knowing nothing about the other mans grass! Xbox is in exactly the same situation as Nvidia is in. All the pre orders are sold and they have no idea when new stock might be available.

I didn't order the 3080 as a Pre-Order though, my order with a competitor still says I'm getting it the day after I ordered it in my account.

Permabanned
122239508_1489939317867538_2704901044371655477_n.jpg

Well they do exist btw :D

@8 Pack Man look SECOND topic broke 500 pages easy thats 1k combined so far and with way its going it will hit 2k no problem lol

Associate
Stock could arrive damaged too. Did some work in a warehouse and plenty of times you'd find the items on the corner of a pallet or box were total write-offs where someone's clearly dropped it or crashed a forklift into it. Or it's completely soaked through etc...

Plenty of legitimate reasons for receiving 10 and only appearing to shipping 7 orders.
Yep, could also be warranty replacement(s) taken from incoming stock.

Forensically analysing each individual card delivery? I find that baffling.......

Associate
Both cards are physically the same, the OC just has a different BIOS flashed on it.
thats not strictly true atm. i believe they bin their chips and we've seen evidence of this. What this means atm is any none OC card that comes in is likely to not run well with OC bios. With nvflash you could potentially flash a non oc card with an oc version of the bios and get the same performance. This will probably only be possible further down the line when theres less demand for OC varients and manufacturers start putting the same chips in both cards.
You know that these are RTX 2000 Cards right? The Box Art is different for the 3000 Series Cards.
not to mention the obvious model on the side of the box lmao :p - The 3080 has a blue slightly different design iirc :)

Back
Top Bottom