• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
Update from Asus in Germany:

https://www.facebook.com/5091362658...rten-die-nachfrage-das-ange/3124886990950794/

The gist is as follows:

Delivery without detour:

All available GPUs will be assembled and tested on our cards asap (up to 144 hours). Afterwards (and this is new) the finished cards are delivered directly via DHL Express from the factory to the respective online shop. This is how the usual stopovers are eliminated and we save valuable time.

What's next?

Due to the enormous demand, which even exceeded the highest expectations, we have to ask for a little patience.
Currently we send new cards to the dealers several times a week and of course we continue to work to ensure that anyone who wants to buy an RTX 3080 or RTX 3090 gets it too.
Who already got a TUF or ROG Strix RTX 3080/3090? We appreciate photos of PCs in the comments.

So I assume that OCUK will be getting a few deliveries a week of ASUS cards @Gibbo ? Or is this information incorrect?

Associate
539 - MSI trio, 16:54 17th.

WOULD have been 14:09 had my bank not decided to do a fraud check utter utter #*$£*"ds - "simply retry your transaction" REALLY!! Spent the rest of the day refreshing and timing out during payment and finally completed at 16:54 having been charged more.. :mad:

Two minutes after me (517); your bank really did screw you over there. Welcome to the dungeon, enjoy your stay.

Associate
Didn't get the email. Phoned to enquire what position I am in the queue, email was sent but I haven't received it. Now I have to wait until next week to find out because the CS chap wouldn't tell me or resend the email. I was trying to resolve this and he hung up on me.

The card is for my son's 18th birthday which was on the 28th. When I ordered the card on the 17th it said that it would be available on the 23rd. I promised him that I would have a better idea of when it will arrive today. Looks like I let him down again.

Associate
Didn't get the email. Phoned to enquire what position I am in the queue, email was sent but I haven't received it. Now I have to wait until next week to find out because the CS chap wouldn't tell me or resend the email. I was trying to resolve this and he hung up on me.

The card is for my son's 18th birthday which was on the 28th. When I ordered the card on the 17th it said that it would be available on the 23rd. I promised him that I would have a better idea of when it will arrive today. Looks like I let him down again.
:(

Back
Top Bottom