• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia GPU scaling bad quality

Associate
Hello, i recently upgraded from 750Ti to 2060 and since then i have "bad" picture in csgo. It always makes some shadows around crosshair etc. ( https://imgur.com/a/1voWuCZ ) I tried reinstalling drivers with DDU, reinstalling windows and still same. Yesterday i found one old post to use CRU to enable in nvidia to use scaling - display instead of GPU and it made all picture issues gone but display scaling would only work on 60Hz. Is there anything i can do to fix or improve quality in games with using GPU scaling and what is cause of this? Thanks.

RTX 2060
Ryzen 3600
MSI B450M Gaming Plus
Monitor XL2411P

Associate
OP
Looks more like you've got dropshadow enabled on your crosshair.

Try the following: cl_crosshair_drawoutline "0"
It has something to do with gpu scaling, i should mention that i have close to ~8k hours in game i know about crosshair commands, Thanks anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom