• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia rumour to be launching new GTX 11 series without ray tracing

Soldato
The trouble is hype is enough on its own to make sales. Nvidia have such a blind following, they could market a green dog turd and people would buy it. You’d then have the same people saying, if questioned “it’s my money, I’ll choose how I spend it”.

Just look at the hate the guy from Adored TV gets from purist fanboys for being honest. Inconvenient truths don’t sit well with people.
Green dog turd? How much is it?

bru

bru

Soldato
128bit and 4gb.

Welcome...to Jurassic Park.

128 bit bus an 4 GB will be perfectly fine for the segment this card is looking to slot into, it is a 1050 replacement after all.

Funnily enough it would be exactly the same as the 4GB 128bit bus AMD 560, which of course is its direct competitor. I take it that is a Dinas our aswell. :rolleyes:

Soldato
128 bit bus an 4 GB will be perfectly fine for the segment this card is looking to slot into, it is a 1050 replacement after all.

Funnily enough it would be exactly the same as the 4GB 128bit bus AMD 560, which of course is its direct competitor. I take it that is a Dinas our aswell. :rolleyes:

Yes but at what price. I bet it's much more expensive than a 560.

I read $230, which puts it close to current 580 prices. So the 580 is it's real competitor..

Last edited:

bru

bru

Soldato
Yes but at what price. I bet it's much more expensive than a 560.

I read $230, which puts it close to current 580 prices. So the 580 is it's real competitor..

I seen it suggested that the price will be $179, £137.5 which does seem a bit steep, as that is 570 money after you add our 20% VAT £164.5.

Come NVidia this is suppose to be the baby card in the range.

Back
Top Bottom