• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia surround not working

Associate
GPU: MSI Aorus Extreme 3090

CPU: Intel 10900X

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XII Apex

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengence DDR4 XMP 3600MHZ

PSU: Corsair 1000W

Operating System & Version: Windows 10 Pro OS: 20H2

GPU Drivers: 461.33

Description of Problem: 3 4K displays surround setup does not work. 1 screen works, but the other 2 say no input. All 3 screens work fine without surround. All 3 connected with HDMI certified @ 60Hz.

Troubleshooting: -Rollback drivers/reinstall/tried latest hotfix

Permabanned

Yes but you also said "surround setup does not work" so what I am asking is where in the setup does it fail? Or are you managing to get all the way through the setup and it just fails after you completed setup or when you play a game?

Associate
OP
Yes but you also said "surround setup does not work" so what I am asking is where in the setup does it fail? Or are you managing to get all the way through the setup and it just fails after you completed setup or when you play a game?

When I try to setup surround using the Nvidia software, it fails then reverts back.

Back
Top Bottom