• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA Teasing something for 29th April

Previous times when the Italian side were hyping first it was Shield or 3D Vision/VR related stuff IIRC.

Mind you that didn't half remind me I think the Ion Storm logo from Daikatana.

You going to grab Vega?

Later on this year i am hopefully grabbing not just a Vega but a full build. My current system would probably not get the best from Vega. Got to much on this side of the year due to weddings and other stuff. I hardly game atm so don't mind waiting until the bug comes back. Volta might even be a consideration but i like to keep stuff a long time and i don't know if i trust Nvidia enough to keep me supported like AMD have done with the 290. As ever price will likely determine where i go as well.

Later on this year i am hopefully grabbing not just a Vega but a full build. My current system would probably not get the best from Vega. Got to much on this side of the year due to weddings and other stuff. I hardly game atm so don't mind waiting until the bug comes back. Volta might even be a consideration but i like to keep stuff a long time and i don't know if i trust Nvidia enough to keep me supported like AMD have done with the 290. As ever price will likely determine where i go as well.
Fair one and about time you got rid of that old old 920 chip :D

A nice shiny system with something like a 1700X will see you well for many years bud.

Fair one and about time you got rid of that old old 920 chip :D

A nice shiny system with something like a 1700X will see you well for many years bud.

Yea Ryzen is definitely something i will be considering. The 920 really has been old faithful so if Intel hit the right spots again i will also be looking at them as well but nothing less than a 6 core 6 thread.

Any how i think people are right with Shield or VR as Nvidia probably know pushing out another chip faster than Titan Xp at this moment wouldn't go down so great with some of the faithful buyers.

Back
Top Bottom