• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Web Helper Service has stopped working error?

Soldato
Hi folks,

The past twice I've updated Nvidia Drivers I have had issues when trying to open GeForce Experience, it gives me the following error message then the Experience panel attempts to open but throws up the error you can see below on the screenshot. Any ideas?

System is a Xeon X5650 @ 4.5Ghz, Asus P6X58D-E, 16Gb Corsair Vengence and an MSI 1060 6Gb GamingX GPU. Windows 8.1.

error1.png

error2.png

Permabanned
Had this long ago and so did others, not sure if it was some conflict or the actual Driver or GFE App update but was on Nvidia Forum and was fixed somehow.

Last edited:
Permabanned
In these cases I would suggest DDU, then install the latest GFE standalone (do not let it install driver, then update to GFE Beta (tick box), then let it install the driver.

Advise you use the search on Nvidia Forums in case there was a fix.

Back
Top Bottom