**NZXT ANNOUNCE THE UPCOMING FANS**

Art

Art

Associate
Interesting utilisation of individually addressed LEDs and a light pipe. I'm a little surprised by the price though as those RGB LEDs arent particularly expensive, unless they are using dozens of the things.

The product page says 8 LEDs. They're pretty, but at that price? Not a chance.

Soldato
LOL I'd rather have some Noctua Industrials, and even those are to expensive for me so ended up trying some Akasa'. I like to have 5 fans in my case so I don't like them to expensive.

Outrageous prices.

All hardware/accessories lately are crazy expensive lately.

I think products have always had crazy prices but for the most part they are just for the kids that like gimmicky things. If I wanted RGB I can buy a 4m strip for £10 and only need a remote, PSU, and receiver for it, all in all that is £50 and I can do the whole room, including the PC for around £50, which is what two of these overpriced fans cost, hell I could even have a RGB penis.

Last edited:
Associate
Ridiculous, and I thought the new Corsair fan prices were stupid... these also have the bonus of not being very good fans in the first place!

Soldato
At those prices something tells me that they just want to cash in on someone building a NZXT themed rig, where the OCD desire for uniformity is a strong and powerful force.

They can't seriously think people would buy these for any other reason at such prices.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

We have been discussing with NZXT regarding the pricing and they have said that the price has not been confirmed so hopefully they will listen and make it more competitive. This is a soft launch to show off the product ready for its release around October/November time.

Caporegime
Hi,

We have been discussing with NZXT regarding the pricing and they have said that the price has not been confirmed so hopefully they will listen and make it more competitive. This is a soft launch to show off the product ready for its release around October/November time.

power_to_the_snhzg4.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom