O11 Dynamic Mini Vertical GPU Mount

Associate
Just wondering whether there's been any updates in the UK regarding the above.

I've seen it as a pre-order at one popular US retailer and seeing as OC seem to stock quite a lot of Lian Li parts, I assume OC would likely get first dibs.

If no news on the Lian Li version, anyone else tried any other GPU mount for the mini? (preferably in white)

Thanks

Soldato
The overclockers staff don't run these forums and rarely visit. If you're after product updates you'd be better off asking in the customer service section. You'll get an answer, but bear in mind they're usually busy so it may take a day or two before you get a reply.

Associate
The overclockers staff don't run these forums and rarely visit. If you're after product updates you'd be better off asking in the customer service section. You'll get an answer, but bear in mind they're usually busy so it may take a day or two before you get a reply.

That's not how it used to be..Its weird seeing people say that as though its fact....

Soldato
That doesn’t make it any less true. You get a few staff posting on here. Mostly in the news section or promoting new products. If you want their attention you should post on the CS section as they aren’t going to see posts buried in sub forums.

The vast majority of the moderation team are volunteers.

Associate
What did you have to cut, the chassis or parts of the mount? I'm interested in doing the same; please share if you have any pictures!

A little bit of both as I have a 30mm HW GTS radiator, unifans on the bottom & ATX motherboard.

Basically, chopped the bars in-between the PCI slots in the chassis (EKWB make a shifted version too)

However, I also had to chop the top PCI slot off the EK backplate as I needed to shift the vertical mount up two slots.
If my radiator was 3mm lower, I could have used the upper mounting position of the EKWB mount.

Finally, as this EKWB mount also mounts onto the motherboard screws to stop droop, had to cut a small section off to fit around the side of the radiator.
However, EK say this extra support is optional, so you could leave it out.

I will try and take some pics, but pleased with it and no ghastly huge shelf like on the LianLi version

Associate
1.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry about the large sizes lol
No idea how you shrink these within the browser.

Ignore the hole in the rear fan cutout, I did this trying to mount my FLT120, I need to make a cover plate for it.

Associate
Sorry about the large sizes lol
No idea how you shrink these within the browser.

Ignore the hole in the rear fan cutout, I did this trying to mount my FLT120, I need to make a cover plate for it.

thanks for taking the time to post that, I agree, it does look a lot better than the shelf looking equivalent from LianLi. Shame it doesn't come in a 3 slot configuration as I'm running a 3090 FE. Will be patient and wait for the O11DMINI-1X-4. They are regularly in stock in Japan, but cost £90 shipped to UK, almost as much as I paid for the case.

Back
Top Bottom