O11 XL with Cablemod cables

Associate
This might be a long shot, but is anyone using, or has tried, Cablemod's pro modmesh or pro modflex cables in the O11 XL?

I'm curious about the 24 pin cable bending into the grommet, without having to extend in front of the side radiator or distro plate space.

I think modmesh used to be harder to bend than modflex, but it seems both of the pro versions are the same cable thickness now, so I'm unsure if that's still the case.

Soldato
It can bend I have a 24 pin cablemod and the area in my case(phantek evolv x) has a tight bend, I would pre bend it out of case if you have cable combs it's a tad harder to do.

Soldato
This might be a long shot, but is anyone using, or has tried, Cablemod's pro modmesh or pro modflex cables in the O11 XL?

I'm curious about the 24 pin cable bending into the grommet, without having to extend in front of the side radiator or distro plate space.

I think modmesh used to be harder to bend than modflex, but it seems both of the pro versions are the same cable thickness now, so I'm unsure if that's still the case.

Yea and it works fine

Back
Top Bottom