O11D EVO XL

Associate
I'm also interested in this case. I have the original pc o11d and its great but honestly a bit cramped for all the watercooling I wanted to do. I have the front distro plate and you just can't fit 2 360mm rads in with it.

Associate
I wouldnt go with standard xl if I were you - there is not enough space for horizontal mounted gpu and evo xl will have much better radiator compatibility(3x420 vs 3x360 is like full additional radiator) and will be more modern.

Soldato
I see my patience is going to be tested. Part of me thinks just go with regular xl and distro plate now, but the other part of me knows I'll be kicking myself come november when this stuff is all out lol

I'm going to be putting my two month old Silver XL on ebay/members market today. Kept the original outer box, foam etc

Associate
i was/am looking forward to this case but does not seem to have many disks. I have 3dd 4ssd plus m2. Would have thought this would allow for more at the back

Soldato
Don't think they are allowed before Lian Li gives the go ahead. Also they would be guessing the price point which would naturally be a lot higher.

Lian Li have been quiet for a long time. It would be nice to have an update. Similar cases have been announced and come to market since Lian Li announced it last year.

Soldato
OP
Don't think they are allowed before Lian Li gives the go ahead. Also they would be guessing the price point which would naturally be a lot higher.

Lian Li have been quiet for a long time. It would be nice to have an update. Similar cases have been announced and come to market since Lian Li announced it last year.

I had my O11 Air Mini on pre-order for many weeks before release, if memory serves. Could have been available later in the UK than the US though perhaps, can't remember.

Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom