OCUK B Grade Monitors ?

Soldato
OP
Well I ordered an Ultrawide B-Grade, Perfect condition, No dead or stuck pixels, Runs great at 100Hz, So not sure why it was sent back but the box did look like it was put through world war 3 :D

Man of Honour
Well I ordered an Ultrawide B-Grade, Perfect condition, No dead or stuck pixels, Runs great at 100Hz, So not sure why it was sent back but the box did look like it was put through world war 3 :D

My 34" b grade samsung ultra wide had a dead pixel so annoying I gave the monitor to my wife.

Soldato
I wouldnt think so reports of monitors being sent without stands, scratched screens etc have been posted in here in the past. Personally I think its more of a lottery with B grade monitors than other B grade items as they could be stuck/dead pixels that dont qualify for a proper return etc etc etc.

If you want to go through and risk it be rest assured that if there is something wrong with it OCUK will accept the return hassle free.

Caporegime

Same for my LG, even had all the plastic bits left on etc!! Box was in good nick too, so at least the couriers were kind :D

Soldato
OP
Same for my LG, even had all the plastic bits left on etc!! Box was in good nick too, so at least the couriers were kind :D

Yeah the monitor that arrived was in perfect condition, No dead or stuck pixels, No scratches, Nothing, But the box looked like it was dragged through a muddy field and used as tackling practise for multiple rugby teams :D

Caporegime
Yeah the monitor that arrived was in perfect condition, No dead or stuck pixels, No scratches, Nothing, But the box looked like it was dragged through a muddy field and used as tackling practise for multiple rugby teams :D

Yeah I've had that before, where you're really not sure how the hell it survived unscathed :D

Back
Top Bottom