OCUK B-Grade monitors

Associate
Hi

Unsure if this is the place to ask but has anyone brought B-Grade monitors from OCUK?
Just a little worried that the monitor in question might be slightly scratched on the screen/bezel as it states it in the description about B-Grade products being slightly scratched.
If anyone has what has been your experience buying B-Grade?

Cheers

ps have contacted customer service but if any from OCUK from here can help out it would be appreciated

Associate
I got a B grade Samsung Odyssey G7 recently and it was in pristine condition, no dead pixels etc. No issues whatsoever! I'd happily buy a B grade again in the future.

Associate
OP
I got a B grade Samsung Odyssey G7 recently and it was in pristine condition, no dead pixels etc. No issues whatsoever! I'd happily buy a B grade again in the future.
I thought that would probably be the answer, always worries me when I see B-grade.

Associate
Usually just customer returns so condition will vary. You still have the same right to return as anything else, just a very short warranty of 90 days I think.

If you want an immaculate product and full warranty then buy new instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
no problems with my b grade monitors
my ad27qd still had the plastic on it
just be aware whatever price is on b grade
you can submit an offer
some of b grade stuff doesnt get updated
as fast as prices fall
so prices on them may be too high

Associate
Sorry to resurrect an old post but where do you send offers for b grades? Theres one im interested in hoping its in ok condition. Guessing prices will fall as all ces stuff is coming out.

Caporegime
Sorry to resurrect an old post but where do you send offers for b grades? Theres one im interested in hoping its in ok condition. Guessing prices will fall as all ces stuff is coming out.
Email link to Nik in here;

Back
Top Bottom