OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round M -

Soldato
Completely forgot about Sam Adams for a USA beer. Keep meaning to try some of those ones as they seem pretty nice.

Fingers crossed for the draw, that is an awesome incentive DJ, thanks very much!

Soldato
What did you think of the fire rock marv? That was my entry in the first round :)

Happy to be in the draw, not got either of the games and would like to try em! Cheers DJ

Oh and yah boo, I suck. Entering a beer I already used, in my defense I'm looking after our new puppy, I'm knackered and have zero time. Luckily I already have the next 2 rounds lineup

Soldato
I am a little ashamed to have re-entered Coors Light this week but I have had absolutely no time at all to go on the hunt. Still, four points is not to be sniffed at.

Soldato
Oh and Happy Birthday mate :)

Cheers Jester.

I'm in the dog house a little bit as I went out for a 'couple' of beers yesterday lunchtime with a couple of mates and it turned into a full on session. Birthday meal in the restaurant with my missus at half eight last night did not really go to plan as I fell asleep at the table. Woke up on the sofa this morning with that feeling of dread that something had happened the night before. Woops. :D

Caporegime
OP
Tad rushed but sure...

Congrats to the winner (if you watch the video could you NOT mention the persons name till they see the vid) ;)

Oh and there WAS a sausage under each plate :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom