OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round O -

Soldato
Mine was really nice but just not worth £10 a bottle

Mine was a little more than that :)eek:) I'm hoping for good things when I open it :D

I'm intrigued as to how Sonea_Fifer is finding his trappist beer, I'm supping the La Trappe Blonde at the moment.

See above - haven't opened or tried it yet. I'll report back when I do though.

Is she smiling...;)

Hmmmm - I see what you did there ;)

What happened to Ahleckz though - anyone heard from him?

// Edit - I've been googling Squids entry "High Spy Jennings" and going by:

O - Oak Aged beer (cask)

My vote is a No - Sorry Squid

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Maybe should do one of these for Squid...

m5c1.png

Associate
Suddenly a wild squid appears. Sorry guys I been stuck on a canal boat in midlands sticks ! I'm just glad email go through ' the pub was traditional cask ales next to a lock. unfortunately I don't know much about the beer I just asked for the oakiest beer from cask ! So I understand if people done research and v turns out not oak aged. I took a guess ! Oh well

The funny thing I'd I live in Bristol and have loads southville hop bottles from my local Indian but they didn't have the sticker on and said bottle fermented ! oh well being on round P ! :]

Caporegime
OP
Suddenly a wild squid appears. Sorry guys I been stuck on a canal boat in midlands sticks ! I'm just glad email go through ' the pub was traditional cask ales next to a lock. unfortunately I don't know much about the beer I just asked for the oakiest beer from cask ! So I understand if people done research and v turns out not oak aged. I took a guess ! Oh well

The funny thing I'd I live in Bristol and have loads southville hop bottles from my local Indian but they didn't have the sticker on and said bottle fermented ! oh well being on round P ! :]

Unlucky mate, though by sounds of it you're having a ball! :)

Soldato
My best pal almost died at my flat on Saturday morning, was rushed to hospital in the back of an ambulance and apparently was pretty close to dying according to the doctors. Because of that, I totally forgot to enter my entry (I did have one though!).

I was visiting him today, and he's much better but I have told him that he cost me 4 points!

Back
Top Bottom