OcUK Beers of the World Mk2 Weekly Results - Round Z -

Caporegime
OP
Oh nearly forgot!

Ok everyone. With the end in sight, OcUK are offering our limited edition beermats to members of the community who took part in this round.
If you've taken part in at least two weeks and you would like us to send you some OcUK Beermats, trust me your forum name, name and address and we'll get these out to you.
We won't be shipping them straight away as it's easier for me to get them processed in a batch at a time, so please have patience as I'm just in this competition for fun too. Honestly. (ok, I've had email problems that have been less fun. sob)

And no MrsSeabiscuit, you don't need to send me your name and address. :p

Anyway, good luck for this coming final week. :D

So let the fella know! :) Cheers again Seabiscuit!

Soldato
I wasn't expecting full marks with a supermarket bought beer tbh :eek:

Well played Jokester and gratz on winning - a huge thanks also to DJ who's devoted so much of his free time to organising this and sorting out all our petty squabbles :D

Also - all the best to my fellow participants you are what makes this forum great and I hope to see you all again in BOTW MK3 if DJ's brave enough to host another one. :p

Soldato
It's a shame that pingwing. As a cat man I loved the bottle!

I cracked open my Mikkeler It's Alight earlier. It was terrible. Ended up being poured down the sink :( however the Old Foghorn which followed was lovely. I'm really becoming a fan of Barleywine Style beers

Caporegime
OP
Marvt74 and Mike306 (I know Mike is away atm)

I'll need your postage details as Jokester has decided to opt for the mystery prize this year again. That means as joint runners up I'll have to split the prize, so you both will get a pack of Guinness Poker cards and a can of...

yk0p.jpg

..each :)

Just Trust me the info whenever you get a chance, well done again.

Back
Top Bottom