OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Germany

Caporegime
OP
FS.

Mine obviously wasnt received. Gutted.

I had Acrobrau Bavarian Weissbier. Can I get belated points? :(

I do fully appreciate the effort you have made in posting the pic and the details with it, but in fairness to others who are close to yourself on points I feel it would be a tad unfair to award points after the cut off time. Everyone has a full week or even longer due to the country voting in advance to enter their chosen beer. Sorry mate hope you understand.

Might I ask where you found Spaten? Not been able to source any in the UK for ages.

I'm a little gutted as I could have entered Lowenbrau or Veltins. :(.

It was purchased on recommendation from the fella that runs a local beer and wine store not far from where I live, N.Ireland :)

If you require more info I'll send you details.... AFTER this seasons competition ;) :D

Last edited:
Tea Drinker
Don
I do fully appreciate the effort you have made in posting the pic and the details with it, but in fairness to others who are close to yourself on points I feel it would be a tad unfair to award points after the cut off time. Everyone has a full week or even longer due to the country voting in advance to enter their chosen beer. Sorry mate hope you understand.

Any chance of setting up a auto reply or out of office reply from the email so everyone know it's been received?

Also boom 3 point :D

Caporegime
OP
Any chance of setting up a auto reply or out of office reply from the email so everyone know it's been received?

Also boom 3 point :D

I'll have a look into it, though not much of a windows live guru :p

To be fair, 7 weeks in and this is the first no show.

EDIT:

OK I have set it to reply with a simple message each time an email is sent. Only problem it doesn't send it straight away... in fact I'm still waiting on a reply :(

Ignore above :D Reply just received.

You will get an email saying...

'Hi

If entering your chosen beer for this weeks country then thank you it has been received.

If emailing a question then please use the main thread on OcUK.'

..and it will be marked / titled - Vacation reply :)

Note! If for an reason your entry ends up in the junk folder you will NOT receive an auto reply :( To date we have had 2 entries from two different people do this, so I guess if you mail it and get no reply then post in main thread and I'll double check for you :) Hope this helps everyone and good call maccapacca!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Perfect, should help people with dodgy iPhones like me!

Anything that helps is always a bonus :)

Sorry mate I was in work Saturday night and unable to reply or help sort you out. Hope you understand about the points ok.

EDIT: Normal service resumes this week ie. I'll be here on Saturday evening albeit from approx 7.30m onwards.

Back
Top Bottom