OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Holland (and J-L Voting)

Caporegime
OP
Present J/K/L voting

Japan - 6
Jamaica - 4

Korea - 7
Kenya - 3

Lativa - 5
Lithuania - 3
Luxembourg - 2

Keep then coming :)

EDIT: Mistake made in vote counting doh! Fixed

Last edited:
Soldato
My votes go to Japan, Korea & Lativa.

My bottle of Emelisse Triple IPA was fantastic btw.

Interesting, they had that at the shop I bought my beer from so I'll pick up a bottle in the week and report back. Don't get the wheat beer. Though, I suppose I ought to add some balance. I had been drinking Kernel and Stone all night so anything would taste bad after those awesome beers!

Associate
Interesting, they had that at the shop I bought my beer from so I'll pick up a bottle in the week and report back. Don't get the wheat beer. Though, I suppose I ought to add some balance. I had been drinking Kernel and Stone all night so anything would taste bad after those awesome beers!

Try their double IPA if you can. Had some in Holland a few weeks back and it was my favorite. Can only find the triple in Newcastle, not complaining though.

Soldato
I love these quiet little moments where they jump on and you can almost hear their heart strings tug so hard you could play them like a guitar....

Alreeet pingy :D

Ha! :p

It was the only downer on an otherwise quality day at the football... Should have entered my can of bavaria shandy, but it looked grim.

Meant to add my votes: Japan, Korea and Latvia for the next 3!

Also no one entered Grolsch :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Ha! :p

It was the only downer on an otherwise quality day at the football... Should have entered my can of bavaria shandy, but it looked grim.

Meant to add my votes: Japan, Korea and Latvia for the next 3!

Also no one entered Grolsch :eek:

:D Yip Grolsch would have been a 3 pointer :) Think back to America, it's Budweiser all over again :D

Back
Top Bottom