OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Japan

Associate
Should be an interesting round as there are so few to be had. If you don't find one then count yourself lucky, mine was rotten. If I don't get any points for putting myself though it then I'm going to shake my fist at the sky for sure.

Soldato
Well my beer review is summed up that my entry Kirin ichiban is better by the pint (the jolly sailor does it draft near here and it's good)

Sapporo is rank! Made asahi look good :eek:

Soldato
Happy with a point. I thought my Asahi Super Dry was actually quite a refreshing brew.

God i thought it was awful, just plane bland and empty though i suppose that is the beauty of beer, each to there own.

@dirty, dirty just sounds better :D............ denial is the first emotion of loss, its fine friend we are here to support you.... ridicule you and belittle you just as all good friends should :D many week to go and many points to loose but its always better when you pop your cherry :eek:;):D

EDIT,,,,, im ****ed for the first time in 5 weeks watching Madagascar 3 :D happy days woop

Caporegime
OP
:eek: everyone do the boo-yeah dance! :D ahlckez is the main one to drop now...

lol :D Cheeky git! :p

God i thought it was awful, just plane bland and empty though i suppose that is the beauty of beer, each to there own.

@dirty, dirty just sounds better :D............ denial is the first emotion of loss, its fine friend we are here to support you.... ridicule you and belittle you just as all good friends should :D many week to go and many points to loose but its always better when you pop your cherry :eek:;):D

EDIT,,,,, im ****ed for the first time in 5 weeks watching Madagascar 3 :D happy days woop

lol :D I'm gonna get tortured about this, I can tell :p

My last minute change from Kirin did not bear fruit!

...fruit, how about sour grapes ;) :D

Caporegime
OP
:o Oh... I was pretty tired last night.

Didn't realise this was the plan for scoring all along. I guess it is neater, but I have to say it seems a little unfair. Third most popular gets 0 points but the most popular gets 1. Messed up YO! :p

Yeah mate, it has been mentioned a few times that it could happen. It brings into the play the.... do I play safe and go with what i think will be popular or do I go for 3 points....

The points can always be looked at for the next time we do the world trip :) Though it doesn't take much to change things and gives people a chance to catch up too :)

Caporegime
OP
Forgot to mention this weekend is country voting...

M N O (O is decided) so by popular request adding in P :)

EDIT: popular request = macca going on and on and on and did I mention on and on :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom