OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Korea (and M - P Voting)

Soldato
People this is why you ALL should think before voting...

When is voting going to close for this set?? I might need to sleep on it a bit (and watch the Korean GP which is conveniently this weekend like the Japanese was last) before I can make an adult decision (though Norwegian beer does look interesting)

Caporegime
OP
When is voting going to close for this set?? I might need to sleep on it a bit (and watch the Korean GP which is conveniently this weekend like the Japanese was last) before I can make an adult decision (though Norwegian beer does look interesting)

LOL I noticed that too mate :D

Plenty of time yet, should be start of week but I'll give plenty of notice.

Caporegime
OP
It's amazing, I had a choice of 3 awful Korean beers and I choose the same as everybody else.

Oh matey that's terrible! Same thing happened to me last week I got no points :( So take some comfort in that fact oh and...

fkx0ytkfb7fyd1u.gif

:D :p :D :p :D

Caporegime
OP
Country voting update:

Mexico 7
Morocco 1

New Zealand 3
Netherlands 2
Norway 2
Nigeria 1

Portugal 4
Poland 3
Peru 1

Please remember dont edit posts to add voting, thanks :D

EDIT: Ahleckz & Russinating votes added.

Last edited:
Soldato
Haha, awesome. All 1 pointers. :D Thought that may have happened. Good effort for those who got their hands on some (though it was an awful beer).

Yea, scrap Netherlands. We've already had Holland. Stupid to do them both.

Countries:

Mexico, Norway, Poland.

Soldato
Who was it that gave you a Korean beer DJ? I guess that explains your posts in This Instant and Moment a few days ago about being very happy about the generosity of someone?

Back
Top Bottom