OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - New Zealand (and R - T Voting)

Caporegime
OP
20121104193828594.jpg

Really rather bland... not unpleasant just bland

Caporegime
OP
Given I'm now part of the competition though I haven't yet logged a beer am I allowed to vote in this?

If I am then its:

• Russia
  • Scotland
  • Turkey

I hear what you're saying dude, but I'm Scottish so my vote is only ever going to go one way. :p

Yes mate anyone that has signed up and hasn't passed out and been thrown into a taxi has a vote :)

Caporegime
Cross-posted :)

me in reply to DirtyJester said:
Steinlager classic is good but old now and has been supplanted by Pure which is a much better, fresher, crisper drink. Tui is basically cooking lager but Monteiths make some great booze.

NZ has a lot of micro breweries but these probably fall outwith the scope of the thread (which I don't really understand - there's some kind of point system?)

Soldato
R - Russia,
S - Scotland,
T - The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland.

Though, is there any point in doing this anymore? I'm the winner. Let's face it.

Caporegime
OP
R - Russia,
S - Scotland,
T - The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland.

Though, is there any point in doing this anymore? I'm the winner. Let's face it.

Oh for ****'s sake do a proper 'T' as you know fine well 'U' will be U.K. :p

...check voting for T make in interesting :D Maybe a live draw or something might happen :D

Soldato
Also the Sultan ad monteiths look intersting how were they?

My Monteiths wasn't great. It was extremely thin. It had potential but poorly carried off. It was also totally overcarbonated. Not at all like what the style ought to be, I can only assume that in NZ a lot of lager is drank so they upped the carbonation to tempt the lager drinkers.

Back
Top Bottom