OcUK Car Meet: Supercar Fest - Saturday July 20th with very LIMITED SPACES!

OcUK Staff
OP
What does VIP booking get you extra?

You find at such event you mooch around the cars, drink some drinks and just chill out.

I’ll likely go night before and camp or get a hotel.

Man of Honour
What does VIP booking get you extra?
WHAT'S INCLUDED

All day access to the Stratstone Enclosure | 8.00am - 6.00pm

-----

Breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea

-----

Open bar inc beer, wine, spirits & prosecco (10am - 5pm)

-----

Private trackside grandstand over looking the start line

-----

Stratstone supercar display

-----

VIP lanyard & pass

-----

VIP parking

and I suspect lots of ass kissing from Stratstone sales people.

Associate
Let me know who is doing the vip one as if I come I will be getting the pass. Worth it for me even for having good access for photos of the start line. And will probably run the Abarth too for the fun of it. Just need to confirm if I will be in the country at that date and not abroad with work.

Soldato
Is this a Goodwood type event but bring your own car instead?

Also does the camping have electric hookup and showers etc?

You can’t compare it to Goodwood. Festival of Speed is probably the best car show in the world, let alone the country. If you’ve never been I emplore you to go it is incredible.

This is much smaller, simpler and more accessible. Tickets to this are £12.50, FoS tickets are £130! Sums it up really.

I would love an ocuk meet at FoS, maybe next year it’s a very long drive for the more prominent members on here but my god is it worth it.

Caporegime
You can’t compare it to Goodwood. Festival of Speed is probably the best car show in the world, let alone the country. If you’ve never been I emplore you to go it is incredible.

This is much smaller, simpler and more accessible. Tickets to this are £12.50, FoS tickets are £130! Sums it up really.

I would love an ocuk meet at FoS, maybe next year it’s a very long drive for the more prominent members on here but my god is it worth it.

I have been to Goodwood for the past 4 years but it is getting a little pricey now and it's hard to get friends to come when your splashing £600+ on a weekend. Would be fantastic to get an OCUK meet together though.

Caporegime
This is my plan :cool:. Going to have to get my front end respray brought forward a bit I think, if the Zed is being seen in public it needs tidying up!

I am interested as well and have a decent size tent if needed but my car is on axle stands having a suspension rebuild at the moment! Too much of a perfectionist but don't have the budget for my OCD!

Man of Honour
To be clear

100% clear

I don’t do tents, even with Megan Fox and Adriana Lima in them calling my name!

OK, I might make exceptions

Soldato
To be clear

100% clear

I don’t do tents, even with Megan Fox and Adriana Lima in them calling my name!

OK, I might make exceptions

Can probably find a B&B nearby if you don't want to drive up in the morning. Normally I don't do tents either, but I'd like the chance to meet some of the internet strangers rather than park my car next to them and never talk!

I'm afraid if you bring a tent with those 2, you'll have me to contend with in there aswell ;)

Man of Honour
Can probably find a B&B nearby if you don't want to drive up in the morning. Normally I don't do tents either, but I'd like the chance to meet some of the internet strangers rather than park my car next to them and never talk!

I'm afraid if you bring a tent with those 2, you'll have me to contend with in there aswell ;)
Thing is, I know most the internet strangers already and ‘chicks’ dig V10’s. Also it’s not a big drive for me.

Soldato
missus is out on this date, assume its OK to bring kids along? Will obviously shorten my stay but better than nothing!

Man of Honour
I'm considering this, any objections to a fat power ranger on two wheels joining in?

If it makes it better the two wheels were once the fastest production bike on earth.

Back
Top Bottom