• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** OcUK Crysis Warhead Top-List ****

Soldato
OP
i wouldn't submit that result if i was you. it'll get you banned.....go and read the first post again. (or the post above yours) :p

oh and the form is now back online. :)

Soldato
OP
After reading the front page and the post above his hes running ambush flythrough at the setting suggested why has he done it wrong. He was running ambush before but now hes run the correct map according to what i have read in the rules. Not much of a bencher so if i missed something silly am sorry.

but he's not running the ambush flythrough. ;)

f6e0d2b79e8a0ecbbb36e6e5358bad84.png

i've updated the first post with this screenshot. :p

Soldato
OP
i dont understand my results i ran the enthusiast and got 43.23fps average which is better than a 280 sli setup?? WTF!

sorry i don't trust your result at all. looking at the res you're running windows at, does your monitor even support 1680x1050? i don't think your rig is so great that you're beating all the other sli/crossfire rigs with your single 4870.... :D

can you do another run with the latest version of the bench tool - it only allows resolutions that appear in your display properties. :)

Back
Top Bottom