• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**** OcUK Crysis Warhead Top-List ****

Associate
Hmmm I also notice different versions of the tool being used. I wonder if the demo has any differences between them.

Soldato
Minimum FPS can be disregarded as well, it happens for about a second at the start of the first loop and never again. I think its while the textures load.

Associate
I think strifes score is limited by his cpu as it takes a lot of cpu power to run sli 280's to there full potential.

Yeah get a e8600 @ 4.5 in there. Only problem is the 680i chipset he is using i think. Ive got one myself and been thinking about getting a e8600 but not sure how it would clock on this board although it can run my e6600 @3.5 no probs but with a 45nm cpu you need a board that can do the fsb

Soldato
ummm submitted i think :x

img]

Soldato
just run it here, xfire not working at all :( same score with just one card.

Gonna rollback driver and try again.

Last edited:
Caporegime
warhead1.jpg

warhead2.jpg

More work on the drivers needed me thinks, if crossfire scaled in this game say how it does in a game enigne like UE3 then the x2's would be next to untouchable.

Back
Top Bottom