OCUK Fantasy Premier League 24/25 is GO!

Haaland doubtful for personal reasons. Presumably that means he either plays or doesn't so no risk captaining?

Yeah Should either start or not be in the squad at all , I reckon he'll be starting

I have Haaland and Salah not sure who to captain

Last edited:
I need to drop Isak. Can't decide between jackson or havertz or even jesus. I'd like to wait till tomorrow but think jackson increases in price tonight.

I've done Eze to Mbeumo already.

Completely unrelated, I heard an incredible stat today. In yesterday's game, both Havertz and Timbers had a completed passing percentage of 0%.

But personally, I think Solanke is a better buy than Havertz currently, purely because with ødegaard out, Havertz plays deeper so he is less of a goal threat. For £7.5mil, it's Solanke or Jackson.

Completely unrelated, I heard an incredible stat today. In yesterday's game, both Havertz and Timbers had a completed passing percentage of 0%.

But personally, I think Solanke is a better buy than Havertz currently, purely because with ødegaard out, Havertz plays deeper so he is less of a goal threat. For £7.5mil, it's Solanke or Jackson.
I've gone for DCL. He's in a very poor performing Everton but his form has been decent and run of fixtures look good.

Will likely do - 4 for gabriel end of the week.

I've gone for DCL. He's in a very poor performing Everton but his form has been decent and run of fixtures look good.

Will likely do - 4 for gabriel end of the week.

I need to find a million from somewhere to get Gabriel and not sure how I can do that…

Tempted to sell Salah for Saka for the forthcoming Arsenal fixtures but Saka only has assists mainly so far…no Arsenal defence either…this might be my downfall lol

Back into first!

Until tomorrow heh.

I'm also definitely going to die on my No City Assets hill.

I was rolling my transfers to deal with Liverpool Vs Arsenal, then completely forgot and used them on general housekeeping. Got some low scoring weeks coming up.

Back into first!

Until tomorrow heh.

I'm also definitely going to die on my No City Assets hill.

I was rolling my transfers to deal with Liverpool Vs Arsenal, then completely forgot and used them on general housekeeping. Got some low scoring weeks coming up.

I am 7pts behind you with Semeyo to play tomorrow.....hoping for at least a clean sheet....if he gets a goal then I will be top!

Back
Top Bottom