• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Looks like most of them are out of stock now apart from the non OC Strix and the non extreme Zotac.

Gigabyte G1 now out of stock, not sure I can bring myself to go for the non OC Strix.

Looks like nothing for me this weekend :(

Looks like CS via twitter sorted it out for me!

I decided to go for the Gigabyte in the end. Not entirely sure I trust the ASUS one now.

Should get one for tomorrow and I can forget this whole Saga!

OCUK have been really helpful and I hope the Asus OC guys get theirs soon

:cool:

Associate
Ben already replied in this thread, but more details on Hybrid and Classified will come by the end of this month, so we expect shipments to start early August potentially.

Thanks. Hopefully it will be with me by mid-August. I've waited for one and a half months so I'm committed. :)

Soldato
Am I right in thinking if you paid say 620 for a card and are thinking of switching queue to a card now costing 680 that was previously 620 at the time of your order, you would be expected to pay an extra 60?

Associate
Am I right in thinking if you paid say 620 for a card and are thinking of switching queue to a card now costing 680 that was previously 620 at the time of your order, you would be expected to pay an extra 60?

It will be the same if you switch to the Asus Strix (non OC) or the G1 as far as I know.

I switched to the G1 and it's just £10 extra for Saturday delivery

Associate
like people are saying communication is key and here I've got to give it to EVGA! I hope you all get your cards soon it looks like I was right when I said it wont be untill around August when all back-orders are completed and I got called for it -_-

Associate
What's the latest that despatched emails get sent out? My non OC strix should have gone out today, but the order is still "in process", and still lists the OC version in addition. Really hoping to receive it Monday.

Back
Top Bottom