• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Associate
Unless Gigabyte messed up, they shipped me 20 units to arrive end of this week, which are all pre-sold.

That was the premium pack wasn't it? Either way I doubt I'll get one this week having only ordered on Saturday. Just wondering why the next batch arrivesamd if I'll get one then.

Associate
Gibbo posted yesterday that these would be later in the week. I'm hopefully they will be earlier as plenty of MSI boxes in the warehouse photo posted earlier :p I keep refreshing my emails just in case!

Yeah earlier on they had the 1070 aero in stock (to buy on the store), even though he said it wouldn't be in till the end of the week. So I am just gunna keep my fingers crossed.

Soldato
Dude we have 100 of shipments incoming from far East, tracking them all is a full time job alone and as they are WW shipments they have no set date, sometimes they take 48hrs and other times they take a week plus due to customs. There is no set delivery for a WW shipment as way to many factors. Truck to plane, plane to truck, truck to customs, customs to truck, truck to OcUK, OcUK to goodsin, goodsin to OcUK shelf, shelf to customer, customer to DPD, DPD to customer.

Way to many factors, hence deliveries arrive as they arrive and I never say an exact date because that would be over promising. The stock will land this week, sit tight, it will be here at somepoint. :)

So what you're saying is, no DPD man called adrian arriving at 1pm? :p

Didn't mean to make it sound like i was in any way judging your or OcUK performance though! Still a very happy customer, and happy to wait of course...just feeling eager :p

Associate
Yeah earlier on they had the 1070 aero in stock (to buy on the store), even though he said it wouldn't be in till the end of the week. So I am just gunna keep my fingers crossed.

Yeah same, it's obviously an assumption but I reckon they are probably already at the warehouse but aren't a priority to book and ship before the other more expensive 1080's. Just a guess but I'm hopefully we will have our Aero's before the end of the week ;)

Associate
Tried to change my shipping address on the ftw because it's taking so long and I could well be on holiday when it ships but told I would have to cancel and reorder as I used Amazon payments- so right to the back of the line again.

This really sucks I'm sorry but if I had been told that I would be so restricted by using Amazon payments- for a pre-order that I couldn't check my que number or change address I would not have used it.

Associate
Any news on the Zotacs today? :)

I jumped ship from an AMP! to a HerculeZ Twin X2. Okay the Inno3D has only a stock clock but there was only a 5% overclock on the Amp! anyway which should easily be doable manually. The Inno3D has 8 pin + 6 pin which is more than enough - twin 8 pins seems more like marketing than anything. Even a single 8 pin might well be enough anyway.

Associate
Any update on the EVGA hybrids? Was hoping to have an update from EVGA yesterday, but can't seem to find anything.

They are talking as if these should be shipped very soon (end of june / early july), but afaik the very specs of this card (ie clock speed) is still not known. Is this the case with any other model ? Makes me think it's still a long way off...

Back
Top Bottom