• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
I was 80th in the ftw queue last thursday so this is like a little game of roulette . Off on holiday day in a week so if I get moved down the queue at all Im stuffed . I suppose I may torture CS for my queue position once again . I do feel sorry for them with all this extra workload but I cant help myself . The anticipation is killing me

Associate
Been following this thread since mid June, got a webnote reply saying that I'm 23rd in the queue for the Evga SC (I was 100th on the 8th). Any idea when they are coming in?

Associate
hate all this waiting stuff.. i had a AMP EXTREME on pre-order back when they were 619.99... but with all the waiting, i ended up having to cancel.. and the missis decided to use the money on a new fridge freezer -_-
Back to the old 980 super jetstream for a while longer :'(

Associate
Thinking about cancelling my Strix order and going for the Zotac... just annoyed I'm going to have to pay an extra £50 because of the **** up from Asus.

Associate
Been following this thread since mid June, got a webnote reply saying that I'm 23rd in the queue for the Evga SC (I was 100th on the 8th). Any idea when they are coming in?
Interesting. I was told I was 71st in the queue on the 8th, so 29 places ahead of you.

If you're now 23rd, I must be -6. :confused:

Associate
Interesting. I was told I was 71st in the queue on the 8th, so 29 places ahead of you.

If you're now 23rd, I must be -6. :confused:

I know a few people switched from the SC to gainward and zotac so thats probably why your numbers dont make sense

Associate
Just been told Im 42nd in the ftw queue so more have moved to the ftw since thursday . Gibbo if you are reading this the shipment I would be getting from would be on friday and I will be away on holiday from the following tuesday plus I live in Northern Ireland . Will there be any way of checking with the courier if it will definately get here for monday as I dont want them having a card worth over 600 quid for a week ?
Have to say this is causing me a little stress especially since I lost 8 days in the queue due to needing the rest of my order dispatched and paying by paypal I had to cancel my original order for the card so now it seems I am only 2 places off getting out of the next shipment :confused:

Associate
Ben posted a release schedule estimate a while ago, I think the EVGA Hybrid was expected by the end of July but don't quote me on it as I can't find the post.

Associate
Well I got my EVGA SC Saturday morning along with a AIO for my CPU and omg my system has never been so quiet. The GPU boosts up to 2012 without any manual adjustments. Very happy bunny. I doubt I will try and make it go any higher as all the games I have tried on max setting and running well. Even ARK on max settings is 60FPS.

Thank you BEN@EVGA and the OC staff its been a wait but worth it.

Going to miss this room but no need for me to be here now. Might keep popping in though.

Back
Top Bottom