• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
The queue skipping policy has to be one of the most reprehensible things I've seen. Especially as people who have waited double as long as me are forced to wait when someone else can just waltz around them laughing at them.

Associate
I've missed out on two shipments due to this stupid policy. I've now said enough is enough and cancelled it completely. I have a strix oc on preorder with the rainforest and will wait it out. Good news is you've probably jumped a place in the "QUEUE".

I applaud you and also sympathise with you

Associate
Seems the Kfa2 and the Inno X3 are the poor relations on here cos we're minority not priority

Dear rafal,

Thank you for your webnote,

You're currently 8th in the pre-order queue.

Regards,

Dear rafal,

Thank you for your webnote,

You're currently 8th in the pre-order queue.

Regards,

....11 days and nothing :mad:

...maybe before Christmas will be 3 in the pre-order queue.

Soldato
I took time off for the two ETA for the classifieds(Epic fail) to get some decent play time as i don't get a great deal of free time for long sessions of gaming these days with a heavy workload, so booked another two weeks off starting the 15th Aug, surely the Classifieds will be by the hundreds unless they give them all to the yanks again as they did with the FTW and SC cards.

Associate
The KFA2 wait is now beyond a joke.
If you contact CS all you get is ,, the end of the week ,, the end of next week ,, couple of weeks time ,, the end of the month.

Gibbo even has no answer, when he even bothers to answer a KFA2 post.

If you have no clue or don't care when they arrive, just say so.
Don't peddle this week after week crap, which is obviously a lie.

Caporegime
I took time off for the two ETA for the classifieds(Epic fail) to get some decent play time as i don't get a great deal of free time for long sessions of gaming these days with a heavy workload, so booked another two weeks off starting the 15th Aug, surely the Classifieds will be by the hundreds unless they give them all to the yanks again as they did with the FTW and SC cards.

Doubt it. FTW are only drip feeding in at 40 a week and looks like it will be end of August before all pre-orders are caught up with.

Suppose it depnds how many Classified pre-orders they have had but equally i can see them coming in 5 or 10 at a time max.

Associate
If you contact CS all you get is ,, the end of the week ,, the end of next week ,, couple of weeks time ,, the end of the month.

Aye it's getting a bit daft now, and I've got no option but to wait it out since there are no 1080's being sold within my budget now, so if I cancel my Inno3d order here I'll have to downgrade to a 1070.

And since my current card is knackered, I can't game at all until this catastrofumble gets sorted.

Associate

You didn't mention EVGA or ASUS won't get a response sorry.

Soldato
Doubt it. FTW are only drip feeding in at 40 a week and looks like it will be end of August before all pre-orders are caught up with.

Suppose it depnds how many Classified pre-orders they have had but equally i can see them coming in 5 or 10 at a time max.

Just Ben says there might be a drop on friday of classifieds, Overclockers should know by now if this is coming or not, as the EVGA rep said people would be in contact whilst he was away on his jolly's seems not the case.
Blimey ordered in may and might not get until Sept, now that is taking the ....:(

Associate
Aye it's getting a bit daft now, and I've got no option but to wait it out since there are no 1080's being sold within my budget now, so if I cancel my Inno3d order here I'll have to downgrade to a 1070.

And since my current card is knackered, I can't game at all until this catastrofumble gets sorted.

You would almost think they do not want to get stock of the loss making pre orders in the hope people will crack with the extended wait time, and buy cards that are now available at the post Brexit prices.

Caporegime
Just Ben says there might be a drop on friday of classifieds, Overclockers should know by now if this is coming or not, as the EVGA rep said people would be in contact whilst he was away on his jolly's seems not the case.
Blimey ordered in may and might not get until Sept, now that is taking the ....:(

Thought Ben said 2 or 3 Classifieds? The pre-order list will be much longer than that.

Caporegime
You would almost think they do not want to get stock of the loss making pre orders in the hope people will crack with the extended wait time, and buy cards that are now available at the post Brexit prices.

A lot of etailers are doing that. My mate "claims" he has had an email from the rainforest saying that if he cancels his Strix pre-order (i think it was around £600 when it was priced wrong) they will give him a £60 credit. :eek:

Associate
The queue skipping policy has to be one of the most reprehensible things I've seen. Especially as people who have waited double as long as me are forced to wait when someone else can just waltz around them laughing at them.

I was one of the jumpers. I got moved to the first place in the evga ftw queue after the swap from strix. They had 40 cards this week, shipped out but I will not get one for some reason. So dont blame the queue jumpers for everything since there could be others like me who were in good place but will not receive a card for some reason. :(

Associate
I would rather they just say there will be no large shipments of pre ordered stock until all pre order customers have cancelled their orders or switched to one of our profit making available cards.

Back
Top Bottom