OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 3 - Cars, Computers & Cosplay - Saturday 15th September 2018

OcUK Staff
Negotiations were successful, but I'm also bringing one of the kids. He likes computers but not cars especially, however he's looking forward to having a go on the simulator :)

Things to do:

Large outdoor Gazebo: VR Motion simulator, try noblechairs and live DJ.
Indoor: H2H Simulators in their usual location, browse the shop, get your wallets. ;)
Outdoor bus: ROG Bus, full of noblechairs and gaming laptops.
Car parks: Cars, cars, cars and more cars! :D

12:00 - Pizza delivery one
13:00 - Pizza delivery two

Shop will be full of snacks and refreshments but like last time they shall probably be gone quick.
Were promoting this event heavier, so were expecting about triple the visitors, which means around 200 plus on the day, especially if weather remains dry.

Associate
For all the Northampton area people who want to meet up first, and head up together in a small convoy. The meeting spot will be by Macdonalds/ Cineworld at Sixfields Northampton (see the map below for the meeting area circled in red) at 09:00.

I'll be there in a Silver Octavia VRS estate (reg starting RK63) from around around 08:30.

https://imgur.com/a/pUjvF2r
pUjvF2r

pUjvF2r

Soldato
This sounds great, I'm not normally one for meet ups but if I was healthier I think I'd have put my name down.

Instead I'll have to look forward to seeing the pics.

Have fun everyone!

Associate
I'm going to try attend with my Aston Martin Vanquish. Bit 50/50 though, my wife would need to take the kids to sports and she currently has mega-cold-flu-plague and would need to feel better.

OcUK Staff
Autobrite Mobile Shop is now confirmed and attending!!

Do please try and support the guys by buying some stuff, because of course there is a cost involved to Autobrite by bringing the van, parking it up and having to man it all day. Petrol plus staffing cost etc. so it would be appreciated if people can give them some custom. :)

Man of Honour
Autobrite Mobile Shop is now confirmed and attending!!

Do please try and support the guys by buying some stuff, because of course there is a cost involved to Autobrite by bringing the van, parking it up and having to man it all day. Petrol plus staffing cost etc. so it would be appreciated if people can give them some custom. :)
If they want to try out all their products on my car (it is FILTHY) that would be ace :D

Back
Top Bottom