OcUK Ireland Roadtrip video

Soldato
Cool.

I *should* have a car lined up for the next RR, or maybe even the Europe road trip (if mummy lets me that is :rolleyes: ). Had a job interview today, and I've got a training thing tomorrow :)

Soldato
Originally posted by agw_01
hahaha that was a classic video! Great stuff! :cool:

So is that where some of you guys went after the RR day then?

Nice bit of smoke coming from your tyres too. Dangerous's little slide made me chuckle! And rofl @ that wind thing! Looks like it was a great laugh guys :)

All of us were at the RR iirc.

The slide made me nearly jump over the fence, lol

Soldato
Originally posted by Dangerous
You big Girl!

Remember is video is the edited copy so if you like this then you must fancy driving around Europe 2005 Summer time? ;) :cool:

I turned around and saw a car coming towards me, I can't say I wasnt suprised :p

Soldato
Originally posted by Dangerous
Route is to be sorted, meeting up with a few people in the next few weeks to sort one out for defo.

Nahhh, i mean the route for this one, i've spent a fair bit of time on the emerald isle, and all my folks come from there, just wondering if you could have popped in for some tea!

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by kefkef
Nahhh, i mean the route for this one, i've spent a fair bit of time on the emerald isle, and all my folks come from there, just wondering if you could have popped in for some tea!

Im too drunk to remember the route, maybe Checko is about?

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by kefkef
Haha, no he ain't! And he ain't the Gilly from there. It was me that was the member, but Gilly jusy hasn't been bothered to remove the sticker yet.

Lazy Sod! Plus he drives like a girl, call that dumping the clutch! Pffft!!!!!!

Dont know if he is/was reg on the clio fourms but he drives the 172 in the video.

Back
Top Bottom