OcUK Joint Ops Clan?

Soldato
Anyone want to start a Joint Operations clan? I don't have the full game yet but after playing the demo I've seen that there is a lack of teamwork and most people stay in thier own base. This game would be great if there was some proper teamwork.

So is anyone interested?

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by HAz
me. :D :D

what wee need is about 6/8 men with voice coms like ventrilo and go off as a team of like special froces, and work together and i bet we could take control of the map easlily as most ppl are running off on there own.

Most people seem to camp in their own base. Anyway if the game can support 150 players does that mean we'll need 75+ in our clan? Or would tournament matches be smaller? :confused:

And our we going to be a OcUK clan or do we want another name?

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by chompaz
Ok I'm trying to sign up but it wont let me. By sign up do you mean register > then fill out the registration form which has
a load of boxes which arent labelled. only 2 are labelled as username and email there is are also check boxes for;

All prices are in USD
Additional information
and one under the time zone choice.

so I type my username as [OCUK] Chompaz and email as [email protected] but it states email not recognised. I havent got a clue what to put in the other boxes as their are no headings for them.

It seems that there was a .js file missing. It should work fine now. :D

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by chompaz
Thats what I thought it'd be ok if we could get enough members who were will to pay say 2-5 pound per month or charge an annual subscription of £36 (36x40members =1440) annual fee at £120 per month = £1440.

I other words you'd need to get 40 members at least to make it viable i would say. think there's around 20 so far so its going ok.

Jolt do 64 player servers for £1152/year which is £96/month. Or for £1440 we could get a 80 player one. I think the Jolt ones are shared though.

My MSN is [email protected]

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Zuma
I was thinking of getting this game, but i'm only on 56k, can't get broadband here yet. Has anyone tried it on 56k yet? is it playable?

i've tried searching but haven't found any useful info yet

I don't think it would be that good on a modem. Try the demo out and see what its like. :)

Soldato
OP
We have 15 so far but about half will be removed soon unless they become active again.

I did he Mallus playing yesterday but he's been inactive for over a month. Still has the OcUK tag though. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom