OcUK Mafia game thread - Game 3

Soldato
The last game ended as a bit of a damp squib, but the town returns once more. 13 inhabitants, 3 mafia members, 1 cop and a GM who may know what he's doing this time. Third time's the charm!

Once again, we start at the beginning of day 1. Three of the Thirteen of you are Mafia members, while one of you is a cop, investigating to find out the truth behind the Mafia. Every game day you will have 48 hours to decide as a group who to lynch, in an attempt to kill of the Mafia before they kill you. All player discussions must be made inside this thread, no secret emailing, everything is done in the open. To vote, end a post with
Vote: <Name>

If you later on decide to change your vote, which is completely allowed, please go back and edit your post with the strikethrough tag through the name of your vote. Do not remove the name; the fact that you voted for a certain player is public knowledge. Then you may make a new post containing your vote.

At the end of the 48 hour period, I will tally the votes, and whoever has the most will be offed. You did vote for it, after all. If there is a tie, nothing happens. Democracy is a thing you all hold very close to your hearts, but there will be no lynch coalitions.

With a hard day's work done, you will all go back to your houses to sleep, and it will be night.
If there are any Mafia members alive at night, they will have 24 hours to secretly chat, be it through email, steam, IM or whatever method of communication they desire, and they pick their victim, and message me with their name. And the town will wake up with one less living townie.

Of course, not everything is against the townies, as there is a cop amongst you! Of course, he's not going to reveal himself and make himself a target for the Mafia, however each night he may carry out an investigation upon one other player. The cop will message me with any player's name, and will be told if they are a townie or a Mafia member.

tl;dr

During the 48 hour day phase, pick a player to kill. Player with the most votes dies.
During the 24 hour night phase, the Mafia decide together which player to kill. The cop decides who to investigate, and will discover the role of that player.

Try to check this thread regularly, you may need to post to defend yourself! You will all have been trusted out your roles in this game now, including the townies. (If you haven't received anything then contact me through trust please!)

Important rules
If you are not in the game, please do not post in this thread. Equally, please do not discuss the game in the original Mafia thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night.
Once you are dead, do not post in this thread. Ghost's can't talk!
If there is a strong desire from people to discuss this game, I'll make a google document, and only give access to those who ask and aren't currently alive in the game. That way you can all share your ideas and theories, and dead people can complain about the people that lynched them!
No discussing with other players outside of this thread. Only the two Mafia members can communicate like this, and only during the 24 hour night period. No, I can't police this, it's called trust, people
If you have to go for a long period of time, drop me a message and I'll see what I can do, potentially pausing the game to keep things fair.

If you have any questions about the rules, please either message me or ask in the other Mafia thread, depending on how much the question might give your role away!
As for now, the game is officially running, and it is

DAY 01

Players, it has come to your attention that there are members of the evil Mafia amongst you. The only way to save yourselves is to kill them before they get you! Voting begins now. As this is the first day you have an additional 24 hours; You will have until 10PM on Monday 17th February to make your votes.
You may now use this thread to accuse, defend, point fingers, and vote.

Player list
Fortyseven
Leprechaun312
GhostWKD
Pudney
Brabbinho
Kaiows
K1LLSW1TCH
Egon
Gooner Leroy
Shamikebab
Psymonkee