OCUK mental health over Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Fantastic thread, and like others have said if anyone needs an ear to yell at, you can have both of mine a I never use them anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

Soldato
Just to add the Andys Man Club link;

https://andysmanclub.co.uk

ANDYSMANCLUB are real, non judgmental, talking groups for men. We are the creators of the viral #ITSOKAYTOTALK movement

"Our overall aim is to halve the number of suicides in men Under 45. I know that's a massive task, but it's something to strive for. Even if we only manage a quarter - we will have done something amazing."

Soldato
No one reads the sticky threads :p

You are right, I just found this...

While not a mental health charity, Models for Heroes is a charity that support UK veterans and emergency services.

Models for Heroes is a charitable organisation that support the Armed Forces and Emergency Services personnel in the UK.

We improve the lives of our bravest by providing a meaningful activity that promotes well being, skill development and social interaction.

Home > Models for Heroes

As a veteran with PTSD, I know how important it is to have something positive to focus on.

Man of Honour
Great thread and thank you for posting. I will just add that if anybody is rock bottom, feel free to message me. Get it off your back. Talk about it. I've been really suffering, to the point I was suicidal a while back. It's really made me reprioritise things, but you CAN improve. You just need to give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom