OcUK Motorbike Meet 2012 *Interest and ideas*

Soldato
Looks like you all had a good time lads.

Lulz @ ElliorR's clip; 'No, ****ing no, I'm doing 40!' ;)

Someone more dependable than I needs to organise the next one for sometime soon! I'll make sure I can come!

Associate
Part one of the video almost done. Just need to iron out a couple of names.

Honda hornet:
Light grey f800: Griffo
Dark grey f800:
Blue R1: kidloco
Red f800:

Thats it I think :) soon as Ive got those ill begin the upload.

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Just stuck the first advert up for my Chopper & am going down the bike place this week to arrange lessons/test etc
Saturday has proper put a bee up my **** about passing & getting a bigger bike. :D

dsb

dsb

Associate
Just stuck the first advert up for my Chopper & am going down the bike place this week to arrange lessons/test etc
Saturday has proper put a bee up my **** about passing & getting a bigger bike. :D

Mate im sure you will have no problems passing, best off luck.

Associate

Good luck man!

If you ever want to go out for a ride just drop me an email (its in trust) and we can go. Only 4 or so miles from you so not a problem :D any excuse to get the bike out!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Cheers Guys, I'm not bothered about doing the test now my minds set but the encouragement is always welcome.
There is No ******* way you lot are going on the A44 run to Aberwhatsitcalled without Me on a decent sized bike. :D

One Question - Am I nutz thinking I will get insured at a reasonable price on summit like a Blackbird ?
2k's worth of Blackbird is the dogs danglys. :D
Edit
Look at this for example :eek: + :D = :cool:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-Hond..._Motorcycles&hash=item1c2507b8e1#ht_500wt_949

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom