OcUK needs you @ Rosetta@Home

Man of Honour
Trying to get it running on weebeastie's 970X with 12 threads but its not having much luck. Maybe I just have to wait for 2 hours. Also only donwloaded the mini_rosetta client when I joined itp.

Associate
OP
Hey guys I'm having a break from folding and back crunching rosetta (half an i7s worth) :)

Cool, you're already the top producer!

We're only being out-produced by 7000 points a day by Circlestorm but they are only 7000 points behind now so they'll pass us today or tomorrow..

Our production is the same as the team ahead of us so a small bump up in our production would stop us being overtaken AND get us past the next team ahead (Prohardver).

Soldato
Morning Mr verbal sah :)

Would you be interested in doing a few paragraphs of Rosetta news once a week? As you know we include basic production stats alongside the seti news but feel each project has stuff going on and something other than a wall of figures would be welcome.
If you think you can help just something along the lines of
Teams stomped
Stomped by
Member milestones etc
and a few basics like what it takes to run the project like cpu and or gpu along with a bit of info about Rosetta and its goals. Then just email it to me on a thursday eve and will include it alongside the Rosetta stats in the news on a friday morning.
Its a great project and a bit more in-depth news might just renew some interest.
Cheers
TBag

Associate
OP
ToxicTBag: Thanks for the suggestion/idea, I'll think about it, not sure how reliable I'd be (always busy with something).

On the day of our defeat we've suddenly been propelled to safety on the back of Ba, Beserker and kolala (and dekez ;)).

Thanks guys, stick around and we'll pass prohardvar in a matter of days.

Associate
Excelllent news Mr Ben, but I foresee a dip in your fortunes around the 12th of April...:p

Martinbenfuturedip.png

Soldato
Just joined up to help out :) (I had joined previously, but forgot about it).

Will run it overnight tonight. 2500k: Do I need to start the application 4 times to get best usage?

Taking a fair old while to download all the necessary files :(

Just finished downloading, and running overnight and see what I get hope it helps.. I'm sure I can run some more nights as well :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom