ocUK new payment method

Suspended
I finally decide to buy a dvd-rw from you and it now says page cannot be displayed after waiting a while at the www.secpay.com/java-bin/valcard page when i press 'authorise' on my card details

Im all for more secure transactions but not when they dont let you buy the products.

anyone else having problems?

Suspended
OP
Muban said:
You did read the FAQ right?

yep, no shop discussion. just checking if anyone else if having problems. I want to get the drive within a week and ocUK emails to mods usually take a good week to come back to me. must be my ntl server having problems with theirs :rolleyes:

Suspended
OP
nope, just tried on 2 mates computers. one on windows 2000 said 'server temporarily unavailable' then something about down for maintenance time. Other mates did the same as mine -nothing for a minute or so then said page cannot be displayed

Man of Honour
The Secpay bit appears to be broken at the moment, try it later and they might of fixed it.

By the way, its not no shop discussion, its no order queries/complaints.

Suspended
OP
Orifice said:
The Secpay bit appears to be broken at the moment, try it later and they might of fixed it.

By the way, its not no shop discussion, its no order queries/complaints.

thanks, thought it may have been a java issue but obviously not

Man of Honour
geeza said:
yep, no shop discussion. just checking if anyone else if having problems. I want to get the drive within a week and ocUK emails to mods usually take a good week to come back to me. must be my ntl server having problems with theirs :rolleyes:

You do realise that pretty much every mod doesn't work for OcUK right?

Furthermore, most mods tend to reply within 24hrs, I know I certainly do (if I'm in the country and have internet access) - besides us mods have got a life to live and don't spend all their day in front of the computer waiting for emails. ;)

Man of Honour
dymetrie said:
how do you explain the otabot then? or the gillybot before him :p

a) they were both plugged directly into the forums/matrix at all times
b) I have often beaten them despite this fact
c) they're just not human! :p

Besides have you seen any of them about recently eh? ;)

Associate
Freefaller said:
a) they were both plugged directly into the forums/matrix at all times
b) I have often beaten them despite this fact
c) they're just not human! :p

Besides have you seen any of them about recently eh? ;)
OMG!!

BREAKING NEWS: Freefaller killed gilly and otacon and ate their hearts/brains to up his posting response speed.

you scare me.

Soldato
dymetrie said:
OMG!!

BREAKING NEWS: Freefaller killed gilly and otacon and ate their hearts/brains to up his posting response speed.

you scare me.

He scares you?

You're the one I'm worried about dude. Look at you accusing Freefaller of eating gillbot and otabot! Its quite clear that all he's really done is kill them and put their brains in jars on his desk at home, with a link to a computer so they post as freefaller.

Honestly... eating their brains. Whatever crackpot theories will be next?

Soldato
He was just enjoying the fact Otabot was unplugged from the server for a couple of days (it's router died). Don't worry Dym, the temporary service outage is no more ;)

Associate
Garp said:
Honestly... eating their brains. Whatever crackpot theories will be next?
Elrazur is actually Tony Blair? Could explain a lot :p

Otabot said:
He was just enjoying the fact Otabot was unplugged from the server for a couple of days (it's router died). Don't worry Dym, the temporary service outage is no more
thank smeg for that, thought he'd gone funnier or summat :p

Back
Top Bottom