OcUK News 21st October 2002

Associate
Re: Come on lads!

Originally posted by MoS
Thanx for zee newz - can't wait to get my 1st Cake and sparkles at 100k - anyone want a race to it?

MoS
I could race you at a ratio of 1/100th, i.e. me to 1000 and you to 100k, but I fear I would lose anyway :eek: And I am in a losing race already :(

Soldato
Originally posted by Woody...!!!
Hee Hee 3 mentions..............only been a cruncher for 3 days.....

what do the high numbers mean at the side of my name......

Woody...!!! 94

first time i have been on the news and it wasn't police 5

Well done m8 - the number to the side is the number of places you have stomped up the table:D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by BuckEye
I guess motorboat started dumping again... :(

We MUST work harder!

Good news reporting as ever.

S

Nope - they got two new people - one with almost 9,000wu and one with 900 plus the usual 2,000/day from the rest. Back to usual tomorrow if the motorboats still stranded without a paddle/can-of-two-stroke.

M.

Soldato
OP
Bye Bye...

linux.gif

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Jeez we (The Macc Lads) dump approx 900 Wooo's and still aint in top position of the top dumpers.
Mucho's respect goes to MoS on their huging dumping, may it continue to get bigger every day. :)

H'onwards
H'upwards

G

As a special treat to all those Sir-Tif-é-Kat winners, please let me present you with this lovely cake which was hand prepared earlier today in the OcUK dunjunns.

banana_cake.jpg

Yup. You guessed it. It is of course banana cake ;)

Cut yourself a slice and give it a taste :D

K.

Associate
Re: Re: Come on lads!

Originally posted by exedanni
I could race you at a ratio of 1/100th, i.e. me to 1000 and you to 100k, but I fear I would lose anyway :eek: And I am in a losing race already :(

Heheheheh...

I think you and I are both in a losing race m8. I MAY have enough to push it thru tomorrow, but that's assuming AllogIc doesn't dump (as he usually does). I'll try get SETI installed on my camera, TV, cooker, and girlfriend. That might just do the business.

S

Associate
Re: Come on lads!

Originally posted by MoS
Indeed we must - output today for MoS increased to 3700, 2morrow we're looking at 3800-3900. Loads of tweaking going on - 'working' all weekend!!!

6000+/day is not out of the question - will just take us some time.

We're running 24/7...are u. If not WHY NOT. Even 1 woo is vital.

Run it on your toaster, your kettle or your electric toothbrush!!

Thanx for zee newz - can't wait to get my 1st Cake and sparkles at 100k - anyone want a race to it?

MoS

Man!! What do you have there that you can 'tweak' it up towards 6000 wu's from 4000???

Are you overclocking some serious big iron?

What gives?

S

Back
Top Bottom