OcUK News 7th November 2002 - Ready for all you cheeky goits who can't wait!

Man of Honour
Originally posted by MoS
Good newz on the Team Nipple Jap Stomp - Looking forward to Athlon - get my own back for when I forgot to connect the fan and sink to the board when powering up m'nice new Xp2000 about a year ago - smelt mighty fine - love the smell of burnt electrical goods.

Last time I did something nast to a CPU was when I put a 486DX4100 in teh wrong way round in the socket.

Queue smell of burning and socket starting to look like the reactor core at chernobyl.
:rolleyes: mind you that was a [old]long[/old] time ago!

MoS

M

MoS

Bugga, remember those days - I used have Amigas then.

It's very rare to do that sort of thing more than once!

Associate
Originally posted by MoS
FFFFFFFFFF:mad: SSSSSSSSHEEEE...Plop...Ouch...5512

Mr 2, why aren't doing 6000/day. And how is Mr 3 and 4 coming along with those new corporate networks of theirs.

Having failed to reach 6k we have enlisted the help of yet more Ministry employees to boldly install seti on as many kitchen appliances as possible. This should make me feel much better as my soddin' washing machine has packed up (/me smells self...nasty!).

Will take a while, widening the undercarriage section doesn't happen overnight - it takes some doing, but I'm sure that Mr2 will assist.

Good newz on the Team Nipple Jap Stomp - Looking forward to Athlon - get my own back for when I forgot to connect the fan and sink to the board when powering up m'nice new Xp2000 about a year ago - smelt mighty fine - love the smell of burnt electrical goods.

CodSpankingRelations to
Kane 250
Ice Man 100
Nismo 100
...CherrChing

1..MoS

mr mos number 1 you are a sad puppy.

i'm glad you have settled into the team ok.

i can see your as looney tunes as the rest of the reprabates on here:)

ben

Permabanned
So am I doing okay since I only started less than a week ago and only have 3 pretty poor PC's to crunch with?

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Oakey
So am I doing okay since I only started less than a week ago and only have 3 pretty poor PC's to crunch with?

Pretty darn fine considering your up 455 places since you started
8-10 WUS a day is nothing to be sniffed at.

Here on me:
banana_roulette.jpg

Back
Top Bottom