OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round Five - "Fever" DISCUSSION

Soldato
Yellow Fever (Where I'll take a self portrait)
Scarlet Fever (Where I'll take a self portrait drooling over Scarlett Johansson)

These are some of my ideas which I had, laughed at them and said no.

Soldato
Yeah I was thinking of cabin fever as well. Had an idea in my head of an old cabin with some sort of yellow lighting coming through the window, but would have needed it to be foggy to work best. Or just an empty forest on a foggy day, with a winding road going into the distance.

I think I'll wait till next month and hope its something a bit easier.

Soldato
Nice one; although the kid who looks like Tarzan on the left of the shot is hilarious! :D

Thats football fans for you :D

I had to keep him in but when you mention tarzan........

dl.aspx
:eek: numpty

Soldato
love the shot Derek, there's so much to look at :)

Its a bit of a marmite shot for me. Sometimes I look at it and i like the activity going on. Then i think the focus is taken away from the main focal point (centre) by that guy with his shirt off. I quite like a few things then dont like others so i dunno what to think about it :confused: Overall I'm happy with the 'moment' i captured though albiet the wrong one from my point of view :p

DiG

DiG

Associate
Well, I've got an entry in, not great but reflects my life at the moment! For the same reason I doubt it will change

Soldato
Seeing as I'm getting rid of it shortly, I thought I'd shoehorn my fruit machine into a gambling fever theme. Hopefully at least one of the judges will have played one to understand what's going on... ;)

Permabanned
I know in my head the image i want, but i dont know how to get it, i think i need some extension tubes for the 50mm f1.8...

Back
Top Bottom