OcUK Photo Comp - Season Nine : Round One - "Three Techniques" DISCUSSION

Caporegime
Done. I don't know if this is as striking as my last image but overall I prefer this one, I personally think Famas is a VERY good contender for winning this comp, along with many others. Good luck to everyone, a fantastic theme, great start to the year :)

Soldato
changed mine, i was planning to do something else but i came off my motorbike yesterday, pretty much house bound at the moment, hopefully going for an operation early next week.
luckily i found another jumping spider this morning so had some fun photographing it.

really high level of entries this month and a good amount too, its good to see.

Just stop that right now! :eek:

Some cracking entries this month but I have to say with Mr Squirrels entry why does it remind me of the film 'There's Something about Mary?' :p

Associate
I've put an entry in as i had a house guest on Saturday.... A good range of skills on show this month, looks like a promising year ahead. Fantastic macro Dan!

Ichabod Crane - closing date for judge applications has past, any news on making the short list? if so, please PM me and i'll remove the entry.

Associate
changed mine, i was planning to do something else but i came off my motorbike yesterday, pretty much house bound at the moment, hopefully going for an operation early next week.
luckily i found another jumping spider this morning so had some fun photographing it.

really high level of entries this month and a good amount too, its good to see.

Great shot mate! You love those jumping spiders don't you?! Evil looking gits!!

Soldato
Got mine in as well, been meaning to submit it for a few days now. Not sure how it will compare with some of the images on here, but there's only one way to find out! :)

Love that shot. So simple yet amazing.

Entered one as well just to compare and to get feedback too. Think I've overdone the processing though.

Zaf

Zaf

Soldato
Just entered mine in time, fingers crossed it's valid as I messed up on the EXIF export and then ran out of time to post again :mad:

Not 100% happy but thought something is better than nothing :(

Soldato
cheers guys, i tried lots of different crops but had to settle for this on in the end, im not a huge fan of square images but can deffinaetly see where your coming from.

amazing amount of entries this month, well done every body. hopefully the rest of the year will continue the same way.

one of my personal favorites is sketches, really great portrait.

Soldato
cheers guys, i tried lots of different crops but had to settle for this on in the end, im not a huge fan of square images but can deffinaetly see where your coming from.

amazing amount of entries this month, well done every body. hopefully the rest of the year will continue the same way.

one of my personal favorites is sketches, really great portrait.

I meant to crop it but keep the same aspect ratio. I'm also not a huge fan of square images.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom