OcUK Photo Comp - Season Six : Round Four - "Close Up & Macro" DISCUSSION

Associate
alexisonfire said:
I would go back to your last one, tbh it was my favorite photo in the thread.

Eek, Really :eek:

hmmmm .....

EDIT: OK changed it back again, this time with Exif embedded, and I'm NOT changing my mind again :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Disaster! Was going to take some better close up shots with my snake tonight to update my entry with but I came home to find he's escaped!!! :eek: I've searched high and low for him but to no avail.

So instead I've changed my entry for one I took 30 minutes ago in honour of my snake going awol :mad:

Soldato
Vipernet said:
Disaster! Was going to take some better close up shots with my snake tonight to update my entry with but I came home to find he's escaped!!! :eek: I've searched high and low for him but to no avail.

So instead I've changed my entry for one I took 30 minutes ago in honour of my snake going awol :mad:

I hope you find him! :eek:

Soldato
Fstop11 said:
It should end at the end of the month. I mean cmon, who really needs an entire month to get a shot. Its not like every month has 31 days in it anyway. I say we sort it in the next few days and just try and keep on top of the marking system.

Sounds good to me too. Although i do always seem to end up taking the picture during the last one/two days of the end so I may curse this later if it so happens.

Puz

Puz

Associate
Fstop11 said:
It should end at the end of the month. I mean cmon, who really needs an entire month to get a shot. Its not like every month has 31 days in it anyway. I say we sort it in the next few days and just try and keep on top of the marking system.

Back in the good old days when i was a judge the comp ran for a calendar month after the results were released. :) But Fstop11 is right. Tbh most people don't take a month to make/take a shot for this. I like postnig at 11pm on the last day of the month, having just 2 hrs to think of something ;)

Soldato
I've just noticed that my entry hasn't been accepted due to a invalid time. I just want to clarify that the photograph was taken on the 6th of April 2007, not 2006. The camera must have the date set incorectly. I know this isn't proof, but and I understand if my photograph cannot be entered. But it does conform.

Back
Top Bottom