OcUK Rolling Road Day 14 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - August 4th 2012

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
tumblrm65njyam3b1qkg7pz.jpg

Soldato
Weather isn't looking too great.

Did anybody recommend a dent person? I have two small dings I wouldn't mind removed for a reasonable price. Used one place in Bristol before and wasn't that impressed with the result.

Associate
I may come along to spectate. I have never met anyone from OCUK and would like to.
However, the RR is 80 miles away from me so I will have to have a think about this one :).

I've never met anyone from the forums either, although I do know a few people from here and I am going down with a friend who is member.

If you do attend come over and say hi to the guy with the black Range Rover (me) and the yellow Megane CUP (James).

OcUK Staff
OP
I've never met anyone from the forums either, although I do know a few people from here and I am going down with a friend who is member.

If you do attend come over and say hi to the guy with the black Range Rover (me) and the yellow Megane CUP (James).

You meeting us at the services? Barthomley services we shall be there 7:15am

Soldato
Is the Rangey going on the rollers? :D

Might be needing to tune a series three after the runs have finished, depends how quickly I get through them.

Associate
Is the Rangey going on the rollers? :D

Might be needing to tune a series three after the runs have finished, depends how quickly I get through them.

Sure is, I'm going to be interested to see what it makes after the engine work I did;

4.6 block
Stage 3 ported "big valve" heads
MC1 Cam
Mark Adams ECU
GEMS AFM

Thread here: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18313203&page=4

It's only done a few K since the new engine so still running in really.

What are you tuning in the series 3?

Gibbo; I'm not sure yet, I'll speak with James on Friday as that adds around 45mins to our journey but it does mean we'd travel in a convoy.

Depends how easy he is to prise out of bed in the mornings :)

Back
Top Bottom