OcUK Rolling Road Day 22 @ Viezu & Caffeine and Machine (Warwickshire) - Saturday 1st December 2018

Soldato
Hi all,

Its that time again, I thought we could try somewhere different again this year. Options were between Viezu, Lohen and TI again, but thought Viezu looks good!

For £35 you will get the usual power runs, plus breakfast, tea/coffee and a DJ on site for the morning.

I have confirmed the booking for Saturday 1st December 2018.

First run (me) is at 9am - so please be arriving for 8.45 or so for a little briefing, hot drink, and a bacon roll :)

8.30am earliest arrival, dyno opens at 9am.

Address is as follows:

Viezu Technologies Ltd
31 Bidavon Industrial Estate
Waterloo Road
Bidford on Avon
Alcester
Warwickshire
B50 4JN

https://viezu.com/about-us

Payments will be made directly to Viezu in advance of the day. You will need to provide me with your full details and email address in order that I can provide these to Viezu for them to send you an invoice.

They would also like a picture of your car so they can advertise the day on their social media with what cars are expected to run etc.

Good morning All, I would like to introduce myself, I am the sales team leader here at Viezu Technologies and I will be organising the day along with your organiser. can I please clear up that the £35 is just for the dyno run, during the day we will have staff on hand to answer any question you guys may have about remapping or upgrading your cars. we will be having our resident DJ onsite so the morning will have a great atmosphere along with some fantastic cars. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to help, I look forward to speaking with you all soon.

Viezu are currently also running a good offer on Milltek exhaust systems - buy one and get a free remap! So if anyone comes away wanting some more power, they might well be able to help you out ;) Link below for more details:

https://www.facebook.com/ViezuInter...311445880611/2241308602547562/?type=3&theater

So please get your name down and we'll hopefully have another good dyno day!

Runners (15 max):
  1. @ScoobyDoo69 - 2016 WRX STi
  2. @kindai - GTR
  3. @Too Tall - 2017 M140i
  4. @Micloi - Abarth 595
  5. @Meaker - Veloster Turbo
  6. @Vita - Focus ST
  7. @Hyburnate - Hyundai i30N
  8. @Acme - 1991 Eunos Roadster 1.6i
  9. @Jumper118 - Impreza WRX STi
  10. Raoul - Ace Parade - E92 BMW M3
  11. James Archer - 2001 Honda Integra Type R
  12. @Frozennova - MX5 Turbo with new ECU!
  13. Jasa - Ace Parade - Nismo 370Z
  14. @James oakey - Skoda Superb 220TSI
  15. Paul Moreland - Ace Parade - E92 BMW M3
Spectators are always welcome, bring your family, friends etc. :)

Reserves:
  1. @Havana_UK
  2. @WoodyUK
  3. Petros Lameras - BMW M2
Spectators:

Caffeine and Machine - after rolling road

It is expected that the rolling road day will finish at around 1.30pm and so following on from the this I have arranged for us to go to Caffeine and Machine, a relatively new pub/bar/restaurant which welcomes car clubs and have some great surrounding roads. The plan is for all who are up for it to go there after we've finished the rolling road day for something to eat and drink, and go out for some drives if so desired. Caffeine and Machine is about 20min from Viezu so nice and close also.

Address below:

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Banbury Road
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/caffeineandmachine/

PROVISIONAL RUNNING ORDER

0Vy8ZWFsGh5z2EGJDwYI-F5qqHBmRF1CeqBzB0OJVN2oO78bENI52VU-ca2DLJi0se4Zc7l4p68F6E2YKxnqrrxutSURAEw1XLz-qb31eBSxluLYUbh8FbCDKtKiYuXyK3nAFQ1NlveNwI10H51y-Fsxl_7n2mNzdvd2dozt5gOtFfT4VhKdBbSAhMVkHv7rxK_HbYe-iIZCHnPL1sL_ExjPct7SADziG4PJQlHCzsP7pw24GkRPvWvj9Idai2C5nsyAgdVPpjl5F4Yf8HNEbdAVAwVu92Srq3xNDMW8AIt6H6yOvnzSg2ewCRIxYTA6qmB7vawcvLgy4JOIz-CwcXCQTaEIOGTuYhatt9ppFcJS1unhblyd6S5sIYzXcccJEW-tbrQA1hHbEksGbTjMRJxOmLIALzj6cqOu6dWhGmcdaxuxNpf2YE3KtTawaLqUXL7fr7dvSH3kTCUI84sLDH0wy3XE5vcHenYYrey_jzmhJVZaXZQ0WyXeOZ-0_ChjH-jtnPvZLtUymhfuh7z7QvHiahQHVARuf9rb7Qmw-CWsH1IfHjnLfSa6XcFZOSpMrgU5H8sF4BLNzwvM4xZ5AT3JMklqd4qn-DMpH1-0C9RiRjfZuvWyBakpEX_jHGtHjEtcwpiRP0N_e0qxcXlQF0wk7VFqZ3ffHXPQYQ6uSCzRxokduxxyukbnEsmEWyO6bXyBS1Homu6A=w559-h507-no

First run (me) is at 9am - so please be arriving for 8.45 or so for a little briefing, hot drink, and a bacon roll :)

Cars on the dyno normally go something like below:

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Please send email addresses via trust or forum messages.

Viezu have asked for pictures of cars planning to run to help publicise the day also, so if you can send me one of those, that too would be appreciated!

Soldato
OP
Caffeine and Machine - after rolling road

It is expected that the rolling road day will finish at around 1.30pm and so following on from the this I have arranged for us to go to Caffeine and Machine, a relatively new pub/bar/restaurant which welcomes car clubs and have some great surrounding roads. The plan is for all who are up for it to go there after we've finished the rolling road day for something to eat and drink, and go out for some drives if so desired. Caffeine and Machine is about 20min from Viezu so nice and close also.

Address below:

Caffeine and Machine Ltd
Banbury Road
Ettington
CV37 7NS

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/caffeineandmachine/

Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom