OCUK RR Day 8 - Matteh has a clio hybrid !

Soldato
Was impressed with this pic, I downloaded it and desaturated and rehosted. Hope you don't mind Darryn :cool:
[/img]

Of course not Phate, feel free to download and use any you want. :)

Ive added a sub-directory (big) with full-res jpgs so if you want to download them to use as wallpapers or to reprocess as you like. :)

Soldato
I was hoping you would all forget about that :o

My excuse is that I have so much sheer power that I cannot stay on the rollers...obviously...:p

Just you wait till I get home tomorrow...everyone will see your power run. :D

The car getting sorted properly now then? Very gutting that the bloke did that though. :mad: :(

InvG

Soldato
Love the Cosworth. Looks like a good day was had by all,any suprising results from the RR?

Anyone get more/less than they expected?

Caporegime
Jacob 12.5bhp and 37lbsft of torks.:D

Winrar \o/

Just you wait till I get home tomorrow...everyone will see your power run. :D

Oh *******'s :( :D

The car getting sorted properly now then? Very gutting that the bloke did that though. :mad: :(

InvG

Well I'm seeing Dad tomorrow night, I'll ram his head under the bumper and point out the paint and see what he says :p

Soldato
Cool pics Darryn:D

:o
KX7G2822thumb.jpg

Caporegime
Cool pics Darryn:D

One day when I have some spare cash I'd be so tempted to import one of these to use it purely as a track weapon :D

I meant to ask you Tim, when I followed you out of the car park and you went up the hill were you full on the throttle, me and the passenger could here the vtec yo and all that...

Cheers :)

Associate
I meant to ask you Tim, when I followed you out of the car park and you went up the hill were you full on the throttle, me and the passenger could here the vtec yo and all that...

Cheers :)

hehe yea, could hear it nicely.

Thanks to everyone for a great day...and espescially to confused, phate, rich, skill, and gibbo for the passenger rides :p

Back
Top Bottom